The Winslow Farr Sr. Organization (WFO) welcomes people from all of our family lines to join us in the search for our ancestor’s history and genealogical information.
Benefits of Membership:
Benefits of Membership:
- A wealth of information to strengthen your family's understanding and appreciation of your proud heritage.
- Helps the organization discover, document, and preserve our heritage, while strengthening and building our future.
- Stories of our ancestors; life lessons to provide the courage, faith, and inspiration to help with our challenging present and uncertain future.
- Add new names to your pedigree charts: we are constantly correcting and adding names on our pedigree charts. Tim Farr is leading a significant DNA program providing thousands of new names, many of which will need temple work done.
- Participate in the research of your heritage by accepting assignments to find and correct mistakes and find new information.
- Opportunity to learn from our trained research assistants.
- Enjoy reunions and research meetings: these include update sessions on the latest family research discoveries, children's activities, memorabilia exhibits, picnics, temples sessions with family names, historical tours, and entertainment.
To become a member of WFO fill out the form below and click submit. By becoming a member you agree to pay an annual donation of your choice. You will be called once a year to ask for your donation. All donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE. You will also receive regular email updates from WFO.
Your generosity has helped us achieve great things over the past few years:
- Published 10 family histories by various authors
- Held periodic family reunions to share our heritage and renew family ties
- Published semi-annual newsletters, replaced now by regular email news
- Held semi-annual Officer/Trustee and Research meetings
- Organized as tax free entity
- Raised funds to accomplish various family organization endeavors
- Restored and re-dedicated family ancestral grave and monument sites in various locations
- Discovered valuable family historical documents
- Employed part-time paid researchers
- Paid an executive assistant to keep financial and membership records for administration.
- Created and maintained a family website
- Conducted Genealogical Research (including DNA project)
- Completed temple work at semi-annual temple sessions